- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required such as your name, email address, address, your credit or debit card number or other payment information for us to process, fulfill and notify you of your orders and to conduct our business and fulfill any other purposes relating thereto.
- We use your personal information to provide you with valuable information and better customer services to make your use of this website as enjoyable and efficient as possible. We will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements to the laws and principles of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and to meet internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection.
- We may pass your personal information to other associated companies, appointed agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, banking and payment clearing services or any other services to us who have undertaken a duty to keep such information confidential as permitted by law in connection with the operation of our business.
- We may provide aggregate statistics and trends about our website visitors, customers, sales, traffic patterns and related website information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will NOT include any information which could be linked to you personally. We may from time to time use the information we collect to notify you about important functionality and future updates on this website, answer your general questions/suggestions and to send you product or service information, newsletters, event announcements and/or special deals and promotions including other marketing and advertising materials in relation to our Perfect LovingTM website and/or Perfect MethodTM program and/or those of third party organizations selected by us we think you'll find useful and informative from time to time. You can choose to receive marketing and other promotional materials by email. If you do receive email or promotional direct mailings, you will always have an opportunity to opt-out by following the instructions on the emails you receive.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date so please ensure that all personal information you provide is true, accurate, complete and current. All information collected, including order details and personal data remains strictly confidential. However, we may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or law agencies, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure and prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone. We take all practical steps to maintain your data on a secure facility and implement appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data but you should recognize that any such security measures are inherently limited. We will not be liable for any breach of the security measures on the website or any loss, misuse or alteration of information resulting there from.
- All our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.